• GamersCreed hosts games out of love for the creative efforts by their developers and publishers in days long gone. We do our very best to ensure that the titles we provide are not for sale elsewhere. If they are, we simply point our users to the places the games can be purchased. Should you be or represent the copyright holder of any games hosted here, and find that GamersCreed somehow is in violation of your rights, please contact us and we will happily remove the title(s).

Heroes - An introduction

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Heroes are mighty warriors you can recruit in order to command and lead your troops.

Hero Tiers
There are three tiers of heroes.:

Elite heroes (blue)
Epic heroes (purple)
Legendary heroes (gold)

Generally speaking, Elite heroes are easier to obtain and level up than Epic heroes, who in turn are easier to obtain and level up than Legendary Heroes. All heroes start at level 1 and can be leveled up all the way to level 60. Levelling can be done by sending them out to attack and kill Barbarians, or by the use of EXP Book items. With every level increase, the hero can lead a slightly larger troop.

Recruiting heroes is done by obtaining Hero Badges. Every hero will require you to obtain a number of badges, with the hero being recruited once that number is reached. Badges can be sourced in different ways; some can be bought or won as part of events, some can be bought in the Campaign shop, others can be found in purchase packs, and there is also a chance for them to drop from Silver or Gold Hero Chests.

Apart from specific Hero Badges, there are also generic tier badges, which can be converted into badges of specific heroes you already own. These Hero Badges are also used to boost the skill slots of the heroes.

Perks
Heroes will each have a different set of perks that determine which particular type of troops they are best at leading, different bonus types, and finally a specialization. The different perks are:

Leadership:
IconLeadership boostDescriptionHeroes
1721654306108.pngArcherThis hero is good at leading Archer troops.Cid, Darius I, Edward, Mulan, Pompey, Ramses II, Toyotomi Hideyoshi
1721656067929.pngCavalryThis hero is good at leading Cavalry troops.Belisarius, Edward I, Hanzo, Hussar Elite, Khufu, Lü Bu, Temujin, Timur, Vlad Dracula, Zhao Yun
1721659491786.pngInfantryThis hero is good at leading Infantry troops.Alexander, Augustus, Caesar, Charles Martel, Guan Yu, Menes, Nobunaga, Praetorian Prefect, Richard
1721659403332.pngLeadershipThis hero is good at commanding troops and bringing strong boosts to them.Cao Cao, Frederick I, Hannibal, Hermann, Ivan IV, Yi Sunsin, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Tutankhamun, Wu Zetian
1721654393390.pngPriestThis hero is good at leading Priest troops.Charlemagne, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Kim Deokman

Bonus:
IconBonus typeDescriptionHeroes
1721659535015.pngDEFThis hero has strong defense in skirmishes.Menes, Praetorian Prefect, Richard, Wu Zetian
1721656114960.pngDPSThis hero can deal great damage by normal attacks.
Alexander, Cao Cao, Frederick I, Guan Yu, Hannibal, Hanzo, Hermann, Hussar Elite, Ivan IV, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Tutankhamun, Vlad Dracula, Zhao Yun
1721659676847.pngMobilityThis hero has fast march speed.Temujin, Timur
1721654327726.pngSkillThis hero can deal great damage by active skills.Augustus, Belisarius, Caesar, Charles Martel, Cid, Darius I, Edward, Edward I, Lü Bu, Khufu, Mulan, Nobunaga, Pompey, Ramses II, Yi Sunsin
1721654433029.pngSupportThis hero can boost all nearby allied troops.Charlemagne, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Kim Deokman, Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Specialization:
IconSpecialization typeDescriptionHeroes
1721656168355.pngCommonThis hero is balanced and can boost the ability of different troops.Charlemagne, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Kim Deokman
1721659346204.pngExpeditionThis hero is good at attacking Barbarians and other neutral units.Belisarius, Hanzo, Hussar Elite, Praetorian Prefect, Temujin, Timur, Vlad Dracula
1721660842110.pngField BattleThis hero is good at fighting other players' troops.Guan Yu, Khufu, Lü Bu, Nobunaga
1721659613146.pngGarrisonThis hero is good at garrisoning in buildings or strongholds to fend off enemies.Caesar, Charles Martel, Edward I, Menes, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Mulan, Richard, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Wu Zatian
1721654350315.pngSiegeThis hero is good at attacking other players' cities.Alexander, Augustus, Cao Cao, Cid, Darius I, Edward, Frederick I, Hannibal, Hermann, Ivan IV, Pompey, Ramses II, Tutankhamun, Yi Sunsin, Zhao Yun

Skills
Every hero will have 7 skills you can level up and allow them to use, but the maximum amount of different skills they can slot/equip at the same time is limited to 4. Upon initial recruitment, only 1 skill is available, and an additional one will be unlocked every 10th level the hero obtains. Likewise, at the start a hero will have 1 skill slot available, and only at level 40 will they have all 4 slots unlocked.

Skill slots start at attribute level 1, and this can be increased through the use of Proofs. Each tier of heroes has its' own Proof tier associated with it, and naturally the Elite Proofs are easiest to find, with Epic Proofs being more difficult to find, and Legendary Proofs taking longest to collect. Each additional slot level boosts the effects of the skill. When the skill slot is available and you have sufficient Proofs of the correct tier, the slot can be leveled up straight to Level 5. Once all 4 assigned skill slots are at Level 5, the hero will become "Awakened", which adds further bonuses to their assigned skills.

While the hero is in your city, you can swap between the unlocked skills, which will automatically gain the attribute level of the slot it's swapped into.

Hero Potential
Potential describes bonus than are unlocked as the Hero gains levels, or their Skill Slots reach certain levels. As these levels progress, the bonuses will also increase and provide higher boosts.

Hero level potential unlocks happen at Hero Level 15, 25, 35, 45, and 55.
Skill Slot Level potentials unlock at Total Skill Slot Level 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20.

Hero Level Potential Bonuses:
BonusHeroes
Archer ATKCid, Darius I, Pompey, Toyotomi Hideyoshi
Archer DEFEdward, Mulan, Ramses II
ATK of All UnitsCao Cao, Frederick I, Ivan IV, Yi Sunsin
Cavalry ATKBelisarius, Edward I, Hussar Elite, Khufu, Temujin, Zhao Yun
Cavalry DEFHanzo, Lü Bu, Timur, Vlad Dracula
DEF of All UnitsHannibal, Hermann, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Tutankhamun, Wu Zetian
Infantry ATKAlexander, Augustus, Menes, Nobunaga
Infantry DEFCaesar, Charles Martel, Guan Yu, Praetorian Prefect, Richard
Priest DefCleopatra, Joan of Arc
Priest HealCharlemagne, Kim Deokman

Skill Slot Level Bonuses:
BonusHeroes
All DamageMinamoto no Yoshitsune, Tutankhamun, Wu Zetian
Archer DamageDarius I, Ramses II
Archer HPToyotomi Hideyoshi
Cavalry DamageLü Bu, Zhao Yun
Cavalry HPKhufu
Food Collection SpeedNobunaga
Food LoadCleopatra
Hero ExpBelisarius, Pompey, Timur, Vlad Dracula
HP of All UnitsCao Cao, Yi Sunsin
Infantry DamageAugustus, Caesar, Guan Yu
Infantry HPMenes
Iron Collection SpeedMulan
Iron LoadHermann
Resource Collection SpeedFrederick I
Resource LoadJoan of Arc
Stone Collection SpeedEdward I
Stone LoadIvan IV
Tech SpeedAlexander, Cid, Hanzo
Training SpeedCharlemagne, Edward, Hannibal, Richard, Temujin
Wood Collection SpeedCharles Martel, Hussar Elite
Wood LoadKim Deokman, Praetorian Prefect

Matching Heroes
Some Legendary Heroes perform better when matched with a similar other Hero. When two matched heroes lead the same troop, the group will enjoy a combo skill. When the Skill Slot level of both matched heroes is the same, the combo skill will have greater effect.

Hero 1Hero 2Combo skillCombo Skill Effect (Level 1)
AlexanderGuan YuGreat HeroesFinal skill damage received is reduced by 12%.
AugustusMenesStrategic ProwessSkills will deal 30% additional final damage when they have a shield on them.
CaesarRichardHeart of KingNormal Attacks have a 10% chance to heal slightly wounded units (healing multiplier 400).
Cao CaoZhao YunWild CourageHeal slightly wounded units in the troop by (healing multiplier 200) each time a skill is cast.
Darius IRamses IIEmperor's BladeSkill DMG +10%
Normal Damage taken -10%.
EdwardToyotomi HideyoshiMeteor ArrowsFor each effective Rage skill cast, gain a Wardrum that lasts for 1s, increasing Dmg dealt by 10%. The total effect duration cannot exceed 8 seconds.
Frederick IMinamoto no YoshitsuneRage of SamuraiNormal Attacks have a 20% chance to increase final damage dealt by 24$. Can only trigger once every 4 seconds.
HannibalYi SunsinWarlordNormal Attack Dmg +8%.
Skill Dmg +8%.
HanzoTemujinPeacekeepersDeal direct damage to the current Barbarian target once every 10 rounds (Damage multiplier 570).
KhufuLü BuMarvelous WarriorsCavalry movement speed +10%.
Cavalry ATK +10%.
TutankhamunWu ZetianUnstoppableWhen receiving attacks, there is a 20% chance to reduce incoming damage by 24%. Can only trigger once every 4 seconds.

Last edited: